Reading – Week 7
Monday 8th June:
- Open the document The Smeds and The Smoos – Part 1.
- Read the first part of the story and complete the tasks. Use your Retrieve with Rex and Isa Inference skills to answer the questions.
- Have a go at the challenges too!
Tuesday 9th June:
- Open the document The Smeds and The Smoos – Part 2.
- Read this part of the story and complete the tasks. Use your Retrieve with Rex and Isa Inference skills to answer the questions.
- You can now listen to the full story by following this link – enjoy! It’s a wonderful story! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRpTgV-k9j8
Wednesday 10th June:
- Visit BBC Bitesize to learn all about Dinosaurs! Follow this link:
- Learn all about these incredible creatures and answer the questions along the way – make sure you listen carefully!
Thursday 11th June:
- Visit BBC Bitesize by clicking on the link below and listen to the story Cake by Sue Hendra. She is the author of one of my favourite stories – Norman the Slug with the Silly Shell. https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zhqr47h
- Scroll through the page and complete the activities about this story – you can write the answers down in your purple writing book.
Friday 12th June:
- Challenge: write down 10 words you think best describes the story you have just read.