Monday 18th May:
- Log into your Rising Stars library and read one of the books chosen for you by your class teacher. Complete the quiz and try to earn a bronze, silver or gold star! https://my.risingstars-uk.com/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Email your class teacher if you need your login details.
- Challenge: design a new outfit for one of the characters in the story you just read – be imaginative and creative!
Tuesday 19th May:
- Open the document below ‘Layers of the Ocean’ and read the non-fiction text.
- Now answer the questions about the text – remember to use your Rex Retriever and Isa Inference skills!
- You can answer the questions in your purple book if you can’t print it out.
Wednesday 20th May:
- Visit Espresso – click on the link from our school website: https://www.silvertreesacademy.co.uk/espresso/
- Now click on Key Stage 1, English and scroll down to and click on World Book Day.
- Click on Elmer, then Videos and choose one of the stories to listen to.
- Now click on Activities and complete the quizxes and activities about the story you have just read.
Thursday 21st May:
- Log into Oxford Owl or Rising Stars and choose a story to read.
- Challenge: whilst reading, hunt for 6 adjectives in the story and make a list of them. Then when you have read the story, write these adjectives in sentences of your own!
Friday 22nd May: