All the resources you may need are saved below. Please do not feel you have to print these out.
Monday 11th May:
- Visit Espresso – click on the link from our school website: https://www.silvertreesacademy.co.uk/espresso/
- Now click on Key Stage 1, English and scroll down to and click on Old Bear Stories.
- Click on Videos and choose one of the stories.
- Now click on Activities and complete the quiz about the story you have just read.
Tuesday 12th May:
Wednesday 13th May:
Thursday 14th May:
- Open the document below ‘Bats’ and read the non-fiction text.
- Now answer the questions about the text – remember to use your Rex Retriever and Isa Inference skills!
- You can answer the questions in your purple book if you can’t print it out.
Friday 15th May:
- Click on Videos and choose a story.
- Now click on Activities and complete the comprehension activity linked to the story you just watched.
- Challenge: click on the Printable Activities and have a go! Remember – you can write in your purple books if you can’t print.