All of the worksheets you need are saved below. Do not worry if you can't print these out as you can complete them in the Home Learning Book
Monday 27th April:
- Login into Espresso and complete this reading game – follow this link:
- ee, ea & ey – complete the Yes or No activity below and then create questions for your family to answer using these sounds.
Tuesday 28th April:
- Play Buried Treasure, choose from a_e, e_e, i_e, o_e, u_e – follow this link:
- Split digraph hunt – go on a hunt around your home and see if you can spot anything with a split digraph (there’s a document below with split digraph pictures to give you some ideas!)
Wednesday 29th April:
Thursday 30th April:
- Practise spelling common words by playing Little Bird Spelling. Follow this link and click on Year 2, then choose a bird box and click go:
- Have a go at spelling the words from different Year 2 bird boxes – you could then write these words on some paper and ask a family member to hide them round the house. Word Hunt time!!!
Friday 1st May:
- Visit Phonics Bloom and play Phase 4 Alien Escape – use your segmenting skills to spell words. Follow this link: https://www.phonicsbloom.com/uk/game/alien-escape?phase=4#
- Open the phase 4 sentences document below and read each sentence. You could draw a picture to match each sentence or you could play Countdown and time how long it takes for you to read the sentences. Then challenge yourself and see if you can beat your own time! (You could even challenge someone in your home!)